At the July Meeting (July 21st at the Crimson Tate RAD space), we’re having a “Make Your Own Charm Pack Swap”. Everyone is invited to bring their own Charm pack to swap out with others.
- Charm Pack contains 10 Charms
- Charms should be 5x5
- They can be cut from scraps as long as the dimension is right and it’s not on the salvage.
- Can be prints or solids or both
- Must be quilting cottons
- Prints must be Modern (no civil wars, novelty etc)
- Bring one or many charms to swap and leave with as many as you bring.
- Pack them in a ziplock bag or lunch sack.
- Charms will be swapped at the 7/21 meeting (you do not need to be present however if you are not then send your charms with a friend)