Meeting Minutes - Business/Announcements:
- Block Lotto - The blocks created for the block lotto were shared and a winner was drawn. The winner was Rachael. Rachael also announced the next block which is called Interlocking seasons and will be grey, white and yellow.
- Charity Quilt - Tisha provided an update on the charity quilt. The quilt will be made for the Julian Center to be auctioned off in October. We are targeting to complete it in September. String blocks will be created for this please watch the site and facebook for details regarding the creating blocks or donating time or other needed supplies like batting etc.
- Challenge - Rachael mentioned that the challenge fabric has been distributed. If you haven't picked up your fabric please contact Rachael. Finished quilted projects are due in June, you can add additional MM prints as well as solids.
- Next Meeting - In May we return to the Crimson Tate's RAD Space for an all day sewing event 5/18 from 12-8pm and that due to the turnout lately we would like to try and get accurate RSVPs so we can appropriately plan for seating and sewing space. Please see the Facebook Event Notice to sign-up or email us at email@example.com
- Show and Tell - Lots of great finishes and works in progress recently seen at Show and Tell were shared, including several bags. Some photos are below.
- Darcie's Basket Tutorial - Darcie of Clover Quilts shared her Scrap Basket tutorial. Which was super fun and created a versatile product. Here's the link to the tutorial on her blog.